Adopt a Granny – GRANNY project – MUREŞ AREA
The project started in: 2003
Number of employees: 4
Number of volunteers: 10
Project Manager: Rácz Enikő, firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The project offers monthly visits to 140 elderly people who have a small pension and are in need of regular spiritual and financial support and food aid. The purpose of the project is to take Gods’ Word is the houses of the Grannies, to offer them consolation and to listen to them. We also help them with different administrative issues.
- Monthly food package and visit;
- Regular blood pressure and blood sugar measurements;
- Bible reading, prayer;
- Cleaning, painting, paying the bills on request;
- Winter help (wood, electricity bill support);
- Weekly group meetings, regular trips.